- Brio Amaze
AllCarsSUV/MPV/VANCity Price starts at PHP 764,000.00Brio Price starts at PHP 614,000.00Brio Amaze Price starts at PHP 634,000.00Jazz Price starts at PHP 793,000.00Mobilio Price starts at PHP 822,000.00BR-V Price starts at PHP 989,000.00Civic Price starts at PHP 1,103,000.00HR-V Price starts at PHP 1,243,000.00CR-V Price starts at PHP 1,333,000.00Accord Price starts at PHP 1,793,000.00Odyssey Price starts at PHP 1,953,000.00Pilot Price starts at PHP 3,385,000.00Legend Price starts at PHP 4,385,000.00
- Customer Tools
- Press Release
- Contact Us
Honda provides road assistance to motorists during Holy Week
March 16, 2015 – In our continuous effort to provide utmost customer service, Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) together with its dealership network nationwide will set-up its annual Honda Emergency Assistance Team (HEAT) to provide on-site road assistance at different locations nationwide from April 2 to 5, 2015 (except April 3, Good Friday).
Regardless of the vehicle brand, Honda invites all motorists to drop by any of the identified authorized dealerships or off-site HEAT service booths to have their vehicles checked prior or during travel. Customers may avail of any of the following:
- FREE Emergency Assistance
- FREE Honda Diagnostic Check-up
- FREE 25 – Point Safety Check-up
- Travel Advisories
And Other Services such as:
- Preventive Maintenance Service
- Light to Medium Repair, and
- Sale of Honda Genuine Parts
There will be twenty-four (24) HEAT sites nationwide:
Northern Luzon (3):
- Baguio (Honda Baguio Service Center along Marcos Highway)
- Ilocos Sur (Shell Gas Station, along Bonifacio St. Vigan City)
- Honda Cars Isabela (on call, 0917-8542622);
Central Luzon (4):
- Honda Cars Tarlac
- Honda Cars Nueva Ecija
- Bulacan (Shakey’s Pulilan, DRT Highway cor. Plaridel-Pulilan Diversion Road), and
- Subic (Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Southern Luzon (7):
- Carmona Cavite (Total Station)
- Tagaytay (Caltex Rotonda Gas Station)
- Honda Sta. Rosa Service Center
- Honda Cars Calamba
- Lucena City (Gulang-Gulang Diversion Road)
- Honda Cars Cam-Sur (Pili), and
- Honda Cars Rizal
- Honda Cars Negros Occidental will be on call at 0917-3250912
- Honda Cars Cagayan de Oro will be on call at 0917-6249346;
Metro Manila (8):
- Honda Cars Pasig
- Honda Cars Shaw
- Greenbelt Service Center (4L Greenbelt 1 Carpark)
- Honda Cars Global City
- Honda Cars Makati
- Honda Cars Alabang
- Honda Cars Tandang Sora Service Center, and
- Honda Cars Greenhills.
Moreover, a roving team will check around the road conditions and offer services if necessary. Motorists may contact them at the following hotline numbers: 0917-5721486, 0917-5735860 and 0917-5735853. HEAT schedule on April 2 and 4 will be from 8am to 5pm and April 5 from 8am to 12nn.
Since 1993, HEAT has been providing customers with quality services during the Lenten Season wherever that may go.
H.E.A.T. is made possible in cooperation with Idemitsu, Emicor, DENSO, Oriental & Motolite Marketing Corp, Bridgestone, Yokohama, Kenwood and SAVI.
For complete details and addresses of HEAT locations, please see fliers and print ads or contact Honda hotline at 1-800-1000-Honda (46632).