- Brio Amaze
- Civic Type R
AllCarsSUV/MPV/VANCity Price starts at PHP 828,000.00Brio Price starts at PHP 642,000.00Brio Amaze Price starts at PHP 661,000.00Jazz Price starts at PHP 857,000.00Mobilio Price starts at PHP 884,000.00BR-V Price starts at PHP 1,030,000.00Civic Price starts at PHP 1,168,000.00HR-V Price starts at PHP 1,295,000.00CR-V Price starts at PHP 1,658,000.00Accord Price starts at PHP 1,938,000.00Odyssey Price starts at PHP 2,138,000.00Civic Type R Price starts at PHP 2,980,000.00
- Customer Tools
- Press Release
- Contact Us
- Honda SERVICE
- Brake Service Package
- Honda Protect Plus Extended Warranty
- Low Price, No Compromise
- Honda Genuine Additive
- Low Maintenance
- Sure Save PM Voucher
- Change Oil Package
- Brake Service Package
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Basic Tune-up Package
- Windshield Treatment
- Preventive Maintenance Cost
- Recall Survey
- Service Promo
- Repaint Promo
Important Announcement on Airbags
Honda has announced an Airbag Recall to some Honda vehicles produced and distributed in Philippine market for a certain period. This is a proactive market action ensuring the safety of its valued customers. Customers are advised to bring their affected vehicles to any authorized dealerships for the replacement of airbag inflator. The replaced SRS Inflators will be subjected to further evaluation and study.
The following are important information on airbags:
- Recall (Driver side only / Passenger side only / Both driver and passenger)
- Recall as preventive measure (Driver side only / Passenger side only / Both driver and passenger)
Affected vehicles must be recalled by replacing the inflator because there is a risk of an abnormal deployment during collision. Some metal shrapnel’s/fragments would rupture which could cause serious injuries to occupants.
In every recall announcement, Honda has been sending Notification Letters to all affected customers via courier based on the latest addresses listed in Honda’s database, however, there are still undelivered letters due to incomplete addresses. Honda has been exhausting all possible means to reach out to as many affected customers as possible.
The replacement of inflator would take about one (1) hour in any authorized dealership. It is highly advised that customers would call their preferred Honda Cars dealerships and book for an appointment before visiting them to ensure parts allocation and hassle-free transaction. In the event that the recall parts are not available, customers would be listed in the dealership’s wait list and will be notified once parts become available. The replacement of inflator is FREE OF CHARGE and could be done to any authorized dealerships nationwide.
Model Information Guide
|Affected Model||Model Year||Selling Year|
|City||2003 - 2014||2003 - 2014|
|Jazz||2004 - 2013||2004 - 2014|
|Civic||2001 - 2011||2001 - 2011|
|CR-V||2001 - 2012||2001 - 2013|
|Accord||2003 - 2012||2003 - 2013|
|Pilot||2006 - 2007; 2012||2006 - 2014|
Honda Contact Numbers:
Toll Free : 1800-1000-Honda(46632)
Direct Line : (02) 857-7240
Mobile : (+63) 917-8326902
Dealer Directory : CLICK HERE
There were several Recall Announcements in the past; you may click on below links to check details of per recall announcement.
- September 22, 2017 - Preventive Measure Campaign for Pilot (2012) regarding Front Passenger Airbag Inflator
- January 2017 - Preventive Measure Campaign for Accord (2003-2006; 2008-2011), Civic (2004-2006; 2008-2011), Pilot (2006), City (2009-2012), Jazz (2009-2012), CR-V (2009-2011), Insight (2011-2012)
- June 10, 2016 - Preventive Measure Announcement for City (2003-2014), Jazz (2004-2013), Civic (2001-2011), CR-V (2002-2012), Accord (2003-2006), Pilot (2006-2007)
- February 29, 2016 - Honda Cars calls for the owners of the select 2011-2014 Jazz, 2012-2014 City and 2011 CR-V for Preventive Measure Campaign
- December 09, 2015 - Honda Cars Announces Precautionary Measures for the 2014 City and the 2015 Jazz Vehicles
- October 15, 2015 - Preventive Measure Campaign Front Passenger Side: City 2003-2009, Jazz (2004-2007), Civic (2003-2008), CRV (2002-2007)
- September 11, 2015 - Preventive Measure Campaign for Civic (2006-2011), CR-V (2007-2011), Jazz (2006-2012), City (2003-2011), Insight (2011-2012)
- August 17, 2015 - Honda Cars Announces Safety Improvement Campaign for 2003-2006 Accord, 2004-2005 Civic, 2006-2007 Pilot
- January 13, 2015 - Information of the Recall on the Passenger Side Airbag Issue, Civic 2003-2004
- November 19, 2014 - Information of the Recall on the Driver's Airbag Issue, City 2003 (MT/CVT) & 2004 (MT/CVT)
- July 09, 2014 - Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. Announces Voluntary Safety Recall Due to Faulty Inflation Device of the Front Passenger Airbag for City (2003), Fit/Jazz (2002), Civic (2003), Accord (2003)
- April 11, 2013 - Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. Announces Voluntary Recall for 2001-2002 Civic & 2002 CR-V
Chassis / VIN Search
For complete model-specific preventative measure information, please enter your Chassis Number / Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)Search for vehicle by VIN / Chassis Number
- On your vehicle's registration
- On your insurance statement or proof-of-insurance card.
- On your financial services statement.
- On your automobile, at the base of the windshield, on the driver's side.
What is a Chassis Number / Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and where to find it?
The Chassis Number / VIN is a set of 17 digits and may be found at the following:
A. In the Certificate of Registration located at the upper right portion of the document (please see sample CR below)
B. In the Warranty Booklet located at the Warranty Registration Card (last page)